Sunday, 3 April 2011

Malia is online

I know you are all excited because now I am officially signed in. Well I have nothing interesting to report except to say I am here. I guess my first proper post will be a pic of the new baby. I see mum is doing a competition. I guess I should tell people when my due date is? Or do you have to do some investigating yourself? Actually if you really want the prize (whatever it is) I will leave it up to you to find out for yourself! Since what I am writing is rather boring I thought


I would just add some photos. These were taken over summer time at dinner when I wanted to take some nice pics and first Telen took this shot, then Sam, then Cooper, as you can see they were all copying each other.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry Jason. He asked why I put an ugly pic of him on it. But I said I was trying to show the kids with their mouths open, it is not my fault he looked ugly.

    ReplyDelete