As all of you know, Malia is expecting a GIRL!
I would like to hold a competition to guess the statistics of this upcoming Strother Family member - what will her number be I wonder?
Rules:
Everyone is invited to enter the competition - any age.
Only one lot of statistics is allowed.
Group or individual guesses are allowed but you cannot do both (eg. Nina can't enter some guesses for herself and then for Mason and herself).
Deadline for guesses - 10 April
Prizes given for individual and overall winner
You may guess:
Height
Weight
Date of birth
Time of birth
My decision is final and no arguments will change my mind!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
What's the prize? How about a trip to Hawaii seeing it was the place that Malia was born.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a prize.
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me when Malia is due and I will then get back to you.
hmmm
ReplyDeleteDate of birth: 25 April 2011
Time: 4.27pm
Weight: 6lb 70z
Height: 53cm
As for number...well i'm due on Wednesday and i plan to evict the child this week...if i have my way...