First off, thank you Chrissy and Dillon for putting the blog together, the idea came to us when I first saw the photo that was posted on Facebook and all the comments that followed. We want a place for all the family to log on and catch up, post photos, videos, favourite recipes, tips, travel plans, topics of debate, testimony, favourites etc. I remember Uncle Clive wanting to put together a book of stories of the family and how much I thought that was a great idea, a lot of stories go untold and lost and with a family of this size I know it would be a waste not to get these stories out. I spoke with Doug the other day and he spoke of how he and uncle Ken spoke of some of his experiences in Basketball and coaching, there was four hours of discussion with two hours of tape time. There is a lot of experience and knowledge that I want my kids to read about.
There is no set protocol as to how it works, we really just want people to post anything and I think it will flow on. Lets get all the family involved, having said that this blog is for family, I think people outside of the family won't understand half the stuff we joke about anyway so keep it to the family, all 180 whatever it is now.
I hope this takes off, if not it will just be another way for me and chrissy to mock everyone behind their backs. Lots of love and hope to read a post or two soon.
Wils
No comments:
Post a Comment