
Well I thought I'd put up a more recent pic of Noelani Julliet Lardelli. I still can't really see any family resemblence and she doesn't look like Sam. Dad reckons she looks like Kaea and Jennae's baby Ashlyn, I can't see it? Her hair is rather light, lightish brown and when it is wet it curls on the end. So I guess we are going to have another curly mop. Tonight when I was straightening my hair Jason said, oh that will be Noelani in a few years time. Well I should be in bed as it is past midnight, but it is too tempting to browse the net while both children are fast asleep.
I don't see any resemblance either. I'm still trying to decide what famous person she looks like. You might just have to give it time. A lot of babies don't look like anyone for awhile.
ReplyDelete