Tell me what you think...

Morne Morkel (South African cricket player) - Tim Butters

Irene Van Dyk - Awatea

Orlando Bloom - Dennis

Phil Waugh (Wallaby) - Elias

Helen Hunt - Crystal

Eddie Munster - Mason

Billy T. James - Uncle Gordon

Boss JD Hogg (Dukes of Hazzard) - Cooper

Shia Lebeouf - Kaea

Hansie Cronje former South African Cricket captain - Michael Butters
You are exactly right! I especially agree with Cooper looking like JD Hogg. That is how I picture Cooper in 50 years!!
ReplyDeleteI think Douglas is right. All of the famous people he thought look like family members were spot on. Good one Douglas!
ReplyDeleteWhat about Wayne Knight who played Newman in Seinfeld as Uncle Craigs look a like.
ReplyDeleteWayne Knight!!!! Is he the guy off Jurassic Park? The one that stole the embryo's? I think so.
ReplyDeleteI always thought Michael Butters looked like Pete Sampras myself.
ReplyDeleteYeah, there are a few famous people that try to look like me. But they're not the real deal.
ReplyDelete